Monday, April 6, 2015

More thoughts....

Okay okay.
I have a question for ya....
Why do we fear things in life? Why do we want to just stay in our comfort zones?
We don't want to get hurt, we don't want to fail, we don't want to work, we don't want to do this, we don't want to do that. Am I right?
There are things in life where I just get so fearful and scared and I back down. Being that I don't know what that situation will be like....it could be the best thing ever. But satan really plays with ya, so you'll back down, and disobey Christ.





Something I thought of yesterday is this:
Our lives are not ours. They're really His. He put us here for a reason. Why would we back down at opportunities we get?
K....I'll spill:
Lord willing, I may get the chance to go to a bible college this fall. I'm so excited and fearful at the same time. I so badly want to hear those lectures everyday, and dive deep into His word and so forth. There are chances for outreach opportunities. Helping with kids, leading worship, maybe a missions trip....it's everything I love to do! Yet....the floodgates of fear burst open and pour forth a ton of lies and fears. (writing all this out is already making me feel better!)
Why would I go with the fear? I can't. I just can't.
I've learned that you got to just go for it. Jump right in. If you don't, you start doubting.
I applied to staff for Worldview Academy this summer, but sadly didn't get in. Which is totally okay, because it means God has something different in mind!
This whole thought of a bible college is huge for me. Huge.
So I just gotta go for it. This could be the beginning to something big in my life. And I'm not gonna let fear and doubts stop me. I can't not apply. I have an opportunity, and I'm gonna take it. If I don't get it, that just means God has something different for me.
Yeah, I'll move away from my family and friends. But I'll always.....I will always have God with me.
What a great comfort!






So my point....
Don't let fear control your life. Your faith is bigger. Our God is bigger. You can do anything with God on your side. Trust in Him, He has an amazing plan for your life.
Go for it. Jump in. And keep running towards Him.

Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment