Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fear....

Well here I am again.

Thinking.....

Sometimes we don't want to move forward in life. We want to stay in our comfort zones, be in our own little circle of friends, and are just content with where we are.
But then, God throws new possibilities at you...and you're like...whaaaa???


 
 
You stop and think. You're scared because you don't want to move forward. Why? God is leading you, so go. Don't be afraid.
What cracks me up is this- I once wanted to go to Africa. I still think it'd be the coolest thing! But when I have something that God maybe wants me to do, here in Oregon, or around the U.S., you fear. I think part of it is, when the process starts moving forward, there's fear. Why?
 
 



 I believe its satan playing with me.....again......
When things start to fall into place, the flood gates of fears and doubts burst open, and you start to back down.
Stop now! Stop right there. Wait...you start to back down??
 
Why?? If God is leading you to do something, you have to do it! Don't back down, that's being disobedient! Follow Christ, trust in Him, and He will bless that. No, it won't be easy, but so long as you trust in Christ knowing He has you in His hands and knowing that whatever happens is for His glory, you can do it.
 
 



 
 
 
 Isaiah 41:10- "...fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand..."
 
 
This verse doesn't go exactly with what I'm talking about, but I thought it was really good-
Revelation 2:10- "Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life."
I love that last part, "be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life."
That's amazing. Just let that sink in!
 
 
So that's what I have.
Do not fear, but trust in Him. It'll be far better.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment