Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wow! It's been awhile....

An update on everything--
So, today our 2 other foster kiddos got to come visit today. It was so great!
It was very good to see them, hear their laughter, hold them in my arms, and all that fun stuff.
Our current foster kiddo really enjoyed them too. Such a fun day.

So, our current 3 year old dude....
It has been amazing. That pretty much sums it up.
He is thankful for everything. He gets excited at the littlest things. He has bonded to all of us. Its awesome. Considering what he's been through, its really amazing that he is like this.
Again, the road in fostering is not always easy. But its when we step out to obey God and what He has for us, He blesses that. There will be hard times. But its all for His glory.

I'm glad I didn't let fear take a hold of me. I'm glad God put us on this path. And I'm SO thankful for the kids He had for us. I love each of them so much. Its been a blast. :D

Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment