Friday, March 28, 2014

What's on my mind.....

Wow. So, a lot going on right now. It's hard when you know of friends who are struggling with tough things. You feel like you need to be there for them. But you can't. It kills ya.
People may ask why God puts us through hard times. Or why He puts our loved ones through hard times. Is He meaning it to be mean to them? Of course not. He's is doing it because He loves them, and wants them to grow closer to Him. We may not see those things in the midst of trials, but in the end, He is glorified.
If someone feels like God doesn't know the pain that they're going through...well guess what? He knows exactly. John 3:16 says that God sent His ONLY Son into the world, to DIE for our sins. Do you think it was maybe a little hard for God to see His only Son die? Yes! More than a little. So He knows the pain we go through.
It is very hard to see the 'good' in a trial when you're in the middle of one. But it'll turn out. Even if it seems to take forever. Just don't give up. He is trying to teach you something. He is trying to grow you more. He loves you. And He will not leave your side. I promise.

"O wondrous love that will not let me go, I cling to You with all my strength and soul.
Yet if my hold should ever fail, this wondrous love will never let me go.

O wondrous love that’s come to dwell in me. Lord who am I that I should come to know
Your tender voice assuring me, this wondrous love will never let me go.

I’m resting in the everlasting arms, in the ever faithful heart, The Shepherd of my life,
You’ll carry me on Your mighty wings of grace, keeping me until the day
I look into Your eyes"  ~O Wondrous Love


"He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane, I am a tree, bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realise just how beautiful You are, and how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us, oh, how He loves us, how He loves us all"
~How He loves

Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment