Friday, March 21, 2014

I love my family. So much.

Ohmygosh people.
I adore my family. I love that my parents obeyed God to go in the 'fostering path'. Its so fun.
Right now, we are watching Frozen, and our little foster kiddo is sitting next to me with his new 'Cars' blanket. *Love.this.*

So, an 'update' on the past few days with our 3 year old foster boy.....
It has been amazing! He's adjusting SO well. God is so so so good. Today we went shopping for some things for him, and he was super adorable, and SO EXCITED! :D
Its been 2 days since we've brought him here. And its been so good.
I'm thankful that God is working in all the little details. Its been so great. I can't stop saying it.
Our kiddo has been adjusting so well: sleeping AMAZING at night, has great manners, and he has so much joy considering the circumstances he's been through. Do you see what God does when we obey?
Yes, I was scared before we brought this lil dude in to our home, but I would've missed out on so much if I would've 'freaked out'. Fostering won't always be easy, there WILL be tough times, but God works out all the details, and HE'S in control. (Personally, I need to remember this for all areas of life.) ;)
I'm so glad that God had this little guy for us. And I'm so glad that I have amazing parents that obeyed God in this calling. Because I love it so much.
There will be times when we have to say goodbye, but I get to look back and see the amazing time I had with the kiddos. I still look back, and miss the other 2 kids we had, but I get to look back to all the fun we had to.
God has blessed my family and I so much. And I am very thankful for that.
Am I worried this lil dude will leave, maybe soon, and not be my little brother? YES. I wish he, and the other 2 could be my little brothers, and sister. But I need to remember: everything that happens is for His glory, and He has it ALL planned out.
Proverbs 3:5-6- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths."
(I need to remember that daily) ;)

Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment